We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Get paid to be healthy
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Get paid to be healthy
It might be very well that this application gets very popular,because more people paying more attention to their health,and to stay that way

(01-11-2018, 12:36 PM)tusziget Wrote: I think it is a bright idea,to make this applicationit is interesting and useful  and it is good to use it too.I have never heard of this application before.

Yes this is a bright idea, I'm sure many people will be healthy lol!!

(01-18-2018, 10:40 PM)kaphokz Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 12:36 PM)tusziget Wrote: I think it is a bright idea,to make this applicationit is interesting and useful  and it is good to use it too.I have never heard of this application before.

Yes this is a bright idea, I'm sure many people will be healthy lol!!
Yeah it can be a good reason to stay healthy

I think more and more people are using that application a I think it is important to everybody to stay healthy with different methods

ruthmongareHehe do these kind of sites exist Then if that's the case then I'll be earning well since am always checking on my health.
This looks legit as least from the reviews online.if you're eligible try it out

yes i have seen some these kind of apps but i am really not sure about them that whether they are true or false because i nnever got reviewed about them