We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Get paid to be healthy
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Get paid to be healthy
You can take advantage of this money making app and be healthy,the app achievemint tracks ones walking strides,food ones eat and also allow what take some health survey for money.What is your thought about making money through this means.

I think it is a bright idea,to make this applicationit is interesting and useful  and it is good to use it too.I have never heard of this application before.

Hehe do these kind of sites exist Then if that's the case then I'll be earning well since am always checking on my health.

(01-11-2018, 12:36 PM)tusziget Wrote: I think it is a bright idea,to make this applicationit is interesting and useful  and it is good to use it too.I have never heard of this application before.

Yes even I have heard about it for the fprst time I love to walk and it would be fun if im able to earn for my favorite activity.  Can you please share the name of the app?

please share with us the name of the site so that we're aware and can consider it one occasion and is it opened worldwide also.

This is kind of funny and i hope the app works effectively and i will also try to download the app to see for my self

(01-14-2018, 03:58 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: please share with us the name of the site so that we're aware and can consider it one occasion and is it opened worldwide also.

it is actually an application that pays you to add your healthy activities. The site is legit. I saw the review on BMf by Mr b

Sounds crazy right? But there are many apps that is legit for being healthy lol I haven't tried it yet but my friend doea

It might be very well that this application gets very popular,because more people paying more attention to their health,and to stay that way

I think more and more people are using that application a I think it is important to everybody to stay healthy with different methods