We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Fundamental analysis
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fundamental analysis
The fundamental analysis of forex trading is based on the consideration of trends as they are caused by events, politics and economics. A currency is issued by a given country of countries. I am fundamental speculator and trade with AGEA. I am getting latest news of events, politics and economics which are very much helpful for me to plan my trades. Getting real news is one of the main catalyst for my successful trades.

Fundamental analysis is the basic of forex analysis. It is a way of looking the market by analyzing any currency’s economic, social and political condition. There is a great debate about which type of analysis is better for a trader. I always prefer fundamental. It is a better way to predict the market trend. Only analysis is not enough for success in forex. Broker also has some important role, for that trader need to choose it wisely. I trade with fundamental analysis in AAFX’s trading platform. This broker always updates me with economic news.

If a trader open a trade for just few minutes and after taking profit trade should be closed it is called scalping. I am a scalper and trade with Forex4you because my broker do not restrict any strategy to apply. It is the name of a good strategy. Without perfect knowledge about forex business, it is quite impossible for you to do better in forex. So you should gather a lot of knowledge about forex perfectly in their educational section.

Forex trades usually do two kind of analysis to determine the future price action. They are fundamental and technical analysis. Fundamental analysis is that’s some time price move depend on some economical factor like inflation, non firm payroll etc. I always do both analyses to make more accuracy of the price action. Now I am trading with cpt. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is a good trustworthy broker.

The best favored angle of technical analysis is that it is the total of desire, fear and enthusiasm of all the market individuals. Thusly, a news constantly gets considered in subsequently. Along these lines, most of the swing, day and without a moment's hesitation traders support technical analysis. In any case, medium and whole deal players look for basic and example and they will use simply fundamental analysis to filter through bothersome flimsiness. I trade with MaximusFx. It engages me to trade with all musings in forex and gives me 1:1000 leverage.

The best favored angle of technical analysis is that it is the total of desire, fear and enthusiasm of all the market individuals. Thusly, a news constantly gets considered in subsequently. Along these lines, most of the swing, day and without a moment's hesitation traders support technical analysis. In any case, medium and whole deal players look for basic and example and they will use simply fundamental analysis to filter through bothersome flimsiness.i
This post was last modified: 01-13-2018, 11:47 PM by Craig Behrens. Edited 1 time in total.