Theme settings

We have new micro task for you ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Free Give Away in BMF
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

Mr B, Admin of BMF always give free 100 BMF to every member whenever BMF achieves a target. This time too after completing achaivement of 75k messages and 7k members, he distributed 100 BMF  coin worth 10 cents to members.
Did you received your?

Mr B announced earlier that the forum just hit 75000 messages with 70000 members and this makes him to celebrate it by given out 100 bmf to all eligible members. Hurry up to get yours.

That's very good information Sir. Mr. B seems very generous. Glad beer money forum reached a good target

just gotten mine,I think this is the second time I have been able to redeem some coins from.BMF.it a good way to celebrate.

I gotten mine too as I received the mesage from Mr B on this wonderful announcement. What a good sharing. :P

I haven't notice but i received a message stating the announcement, no idea if I still need to claim it or automatically be sent to my wallet.

I tried to claim the promo code but failed everytime. I don't know what mistake was I doing . Can you please elaborate the procedure to me?
This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 07:56 PM by amitkokiladitya. Edited 1 time in total.

I have redeemed my already, cool free giveaway anyway. He does that from time to time to celebrate the site's success and it seem like he may do it during the next milestone.

(11-10-2017, 10:29 PM)chekdn Wrote: I have redeemed my already, cool free giveaway anyway. He does that from time to time to celebrate the site's success and it seem like he may do it during the next milestone.

Is the offer still valid? I wish to try once again. Now that the posting limit is further reduced I will have to concentrate on such offers and BMF marketplace  for earning a good amount of money.

I think now he is taking away too by dropping credits and changing time for credits. I really do not like this. Now we can not properly earn from there.