We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Forumcoin faucet drop
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forumcoin faucet drop
Now again Forumcoin dropped the faucet claim rate. The previous rate was $0.0006 (dropped from $0.0007) and now it is $0.0005. This dropping is discouraging and not really going to motivate users to earn it.
What do you think about it?
Will you keep the claiming or you will also drop the claiming?

Really? When was it? started by today? I don't even aware about the rate drop. Sad to see that, but no choice since it is facing loss.

Facing loss? Then what we have to do? We can also leave it; you know you have to check your data and electric cost too. I find it worth time wasting now.

I am not claiming from the faucet for couple of days,because though it is easy to claim,but is distracting my attention from other sites...better stick to comments...

It is 0.05 and not 0.005. Yrs the rates have dropped from 0.07 to 0.05 in just two months. This sign is definitely not good.

Well this is definitely not good. Just when I decided to start claiming from there again, they come up with this. It is not encouraging at all.

I didn't even notice that,well,we don't have much to do or say than to try to still claim it,if we have the time.

(01-10-2018, 12:36 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: It is 0.05 and not 0.005. Yrs the rates have dropped from 0.07 to 0.05 in just two months. This sign is definitely not good.

Where did I said 0.005?
It is 0.05 forumcoin, it is equal to $0.0005 ; 1 forumcoin is just a cent.

It may not be good but I will keep working there. Cyberfreak has already informed us that he wasn't receiving enough revenue to pay more in every claim.

(01-12-2018, 12:45 AM)nela13 Wrote: It may not be good but I will keep working there. Cyberfreak has already informed us that he wasn't receiving enough revenue to pay more in every claim.

He should have thought it before and put the balanced payment like start from 0.05 fc, but he started from 0.14 fc which was heigh and he should not have done this.