We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Forex as regular income?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forex as regular income?
Doing forex on everyday basis required nothing than for you to have the right knowledge and skills when that skills is in place then assuure yourself that you can make a whole right knowledge and gain profit as well

I think one needs a lot of money in order to make money from the forex. For me I have not tried that as I have very limited amount of the forex trading. and that too in demo. so something i wish to know if this is possible.

Well to be very sure forex can be a regular income but for me I think that anybody who want to trade here and win must have good knowledge and understand this business is a good business it normally yield better and positive result at the right time.

Earning regular income from forex is not easy but possible. You need to develop good skills and decent capital! I am with FreshForex broker and they have this $15 per trading lot(losing trades) and $7.5 (winning trades).So, you get regular side income from all your trades, even if it is small initially, but over time it would become big! Then again, they even have excellent trading conditions like near zero spread, no –requote, 1:500 leverage with free forex training!

(11-21-2016, 02:43 PM)tray22 Wrote: Forex trading can be regular type of income for sure so for this aspect I stand to the taste of time and say that forex is good in as much as you have the knowledge and skills

It could be a regular source of passive earning however we need to be careful while trading too. Those who are confident enough to take the risk should trade and those who doesn't want to trade at their own still have an option to invest in any reputed PAMM accounts in my opinion.

Forex is one of the greatest online businesses without doubts, but if we truly wish to succeed here then we need to do it through hard work and genuine effort, it’s only then we will be able to achieve positive results and will be able to succeed, but if we don’t do that then we will always face difficulties and it will be harder to manage things. I am lucky enough with OctaFX, as they are very special having low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there are several other factors, so all this makes it so great for me to work with them!

Forex trading without any second thoughts is the greatest online or even offline business in the world, but if we truly wish to gain from it then we need to be skillful and work with right strategy. I do just that and making profits is not the hardest thing for me, it’s even better with OctaFX and with their marvelous deposit bonus up to 50% and it is use able too, so I truly enjoy t and helps me with performance in big way.

Forex is a great business and there is no reason why we can’t make good regular income from it. We can definitely do it, but right mindset is the key to work with good method and strategy. I have done that only with support of FreshForex, as they have brilliant facilities having zero spreads, mega rebate, deposit bonus up to 101% that’s trade able and now, it’s allowing traders to start their career with 1 USD No Deposit Bonus!

The forex markets are volatile and they produce moves each day that in theory can make you thousands of dollars - The problem is however is trying to catch these moves for profit in advance. If you to make a regular profit, binary options can be a option for you. I am trading binary options for last 2 years. And it has become a means of my regular income. I trade on lxmarkets which has some best facilities a broker can offer.
This post was last modified: 02-01-2017, 09:01 PM by loghu. Edited 1 time in total.

Forex without any doubt is one of the greatest businesses of all-time, it must be added, and it is also the BIGGEST business online or offline. I love it with due to my schedule, as I can do whenever I want without much any difficulty due to been 24/5 on. I work with FP Markets, it is even easier to do with the awesome conditions with ultra-thin spread starting from 0 to having unbelievable range of instruments up to 1000, it simple is remarkable and makes them very special.