We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Forex as regular income?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forex as regular income?
Most of the people trade when they have spare money. but are there peoople who do the tradding on everyday basis. Whaat are some of the ways with which the forex can be regular income. I have not found that so far I wish to however try to find the way to make regular income from the money.

Every trader must know how to trade and he should learn forex deeply before start trading. if a trader has a proper knowldge ,skills and experience then it would be helpful for him to succeed in forex. Also a trader must have a good and working strategy to implement in his trading.

I think learning is not easy with real money. Because as you can see. Most of the time money is likely to be burned up. And there is nothing one can do there . So for regular income we need more of assurance than the speculation.

We can learn through practicing demo accounts with virtual money however this practice should be continued for over 6 months before going to live trading.

I feel like some of the time demo account, and after that it ways we can begin with real account. but that sort of confidence for me is yet to come. and for this reason I have to work harder on this. I don't feel like getting closer to that as of yet.

Forex trading can be a regular income but the first step for you to take is to ensure that you learn how to trade very well this alone can help you to succeed within a short time frame and that is just the major issue

To me as a trader, there is no magic somwhere for good earning in the business , all things based on the learning to gain experience and knowledge of trading, then we need not to be greedy to the extent of neglecting the money management as we are trading in the market, if trader nis patience a lot of opportunity await in the market to make a lot of gains.

Forex trading is a regular income if we can boldly ensure that we have good knowledge and experience without the experience and the knowledge there is no way which we can make good amount of money

professional traders are trading forex daily and are getting daily profits, a lot of traders are trading forex as carrier and some are tradind the forex as a part time business, ,those who don't have any other business safe this one have nothing else to go for other than opennng the platform daily and they are making it with forex, in consistience regular income.

Forex trading can be regular type of income for sure so for this aspect I stand to the taste of time and say that forex is good in as much as you have the knowledge and skills