We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

First payment from Forumcoin
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

First payment from Forumcoin
Today I received my first payment from Forumcoin.  The best part is that I received the payment within hours of placing the request.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations friend. I am glad you are doing so well on forum coin. I hope you can make many more payments like that soon on fc

Congrats on your first payout and I wish you the best getting to your next one. I am working hard getting there myself.

(12-16-2017, 11:43 PM)Tina30219 Wrote: Congrats on your first payout and I wish you the best getting to your next one. I am working hard getting there myself.

The earnings might be slow but it is surely legit. Stay consistent. You will definitely earn well.

Congrats Buddy,it always great to have one's cash after some days or weeks of work. hope. you'll do more to get more pay.

congratulations on your payment but why small payment ? why dont you make it bigger by doing more comments?

(12-25-2017, 09:24 PM)nidoo Wrote: congratulations on your payment but why small payment ? why dont you make it bigger by doing more comments?

This was my first payment so I cashed out as soon as I reached the payout. I will try to cash out bigger amounts from the next time.

(12-18-2017, 09:37 AM)amitkokiladitya Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 11:43 PM)Tina30219 Wrote: Congrats on your first payout and I wish you the best getting to your next one. I am working hard getting there myself.

The earnings might be slow but it is surely legit. Stay consistent. You will definitely earn well.
Oh I know it is legit been there for over 7 years. It just means with it being slow I have to work harder to get to where I want to be at.

(12-25-2017, 09:24 PM)nidoo Wrote: congratulations on your payment but why small payment ? why dont you make it bigger by doing more comments?

She even took months to get that so you can expect bigger payments from now on wards