We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

First payment from BMF
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

First payment from BMF
I just got my first payment from BMF. The best part was that I got the payment within minutes of placing the request. The site appears very promising and now I'm enjoying working on it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations on your first payment! Mr. B kept his promise when he said that payment will be quicker than before. My first payment took days since he was having a prob on his credit card that time. but then after fixing it, I also got my second payment in just a couple of minutes Smile

Congrats on your payment and how much time it took you to earn that much. I don't have much time for online gigs, that's why i am only on this website

Congrats. I really like the BMF. You can earn easily over there. I like to complete offers in the marketplace. This has greatly increased my BMF coins.

Glad you are doing so well on Beer Money Forum as well and this will be the first of many more payments from there. Good luck. You can earn more as well.

Congrats on your payment. That is one thing I like about BMF they pay right away. I hope you have many more cashouts to come.

(01-26-2018, 01:52 AM)Tina30219 Wrote: Congrats on your payment. That is one thing I like about BMF they pay right away. I hope you have many more cashouts to come.

Yeah you can request payment any time and can do better on BMF with great offers in market place

Congrats on your first payment, Bmf is the place to be,the admin is quite serious and answer the query on time.

Congratulations for receiving your first payment from Beer Money Forum. it is really nice to know that you received your payment promptly.I have started to be active there,recently.I do hope by spending more time there,I too can reach payout in due course.I am curious to know how many days it took to reach pay out?How many hours per day did you spend on the site?Hope you do not mind letting us know.