We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

First Payment proof from Money Gold Forum
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

First Payment proof from Money Gold Forum
I already posted about this new forum. I am able to get my first payment from this website which is a pay to post forum. Its hard work and nothing else. You can find the payment proof below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks great! Thank you for sharing your payment proof and for letting us know about the said forum. Will check this out to see if this is something I can consider. Congratulations!

(11-30-2017, 06:56 PM)Nerdonffu Wrote: Looks great! Thank you for sharing your payment proof and for letting us know about the said forum. Will check this out to see if this is something I can consider. Congratulations!

yeah this payment proof will help others to join this website and we all can earn some money from that

(11-30-2017, 06:56 PM)Nerdonffu Wrote: Looks great! Thank you for sharing your payment proof and for letting us know about the said forum. Will check this out to see if this is something I can consider. Congratulations!

You can join as well, do add the referral as Super Singh. Happy earnings

oh really,there's a payment proof already ,how long did it take you to achieve that, will need to check out the site really.

(12-01-2017, 05:22 PM)lovely Wrote: oh really,there's a payment proof already ,how long did it take you to achieve that, will need to check out the site really.

It looks like a very good website though some different rules

(12-01-2017, 05:22 PM)lovely Wrote: oh really,there's a payment proof already ,how long did it take you to achieve that, will need to check out the site really.

It took me a week and you can do that as well, Join me there and add referral name as Super Singh

(12-02-2017, 06:09 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:

It took me a week and you can do that as well, Join me there and add referral name as Super Singh
Five dollars in a week is a great amount. Glad you're doing well

I just joined yesterday and looking forward to cashing out very soon there. Congrats on your payment and I am sure you will be to another one very soon.

(12-11-2017, 07:31 AM)Tina30219 Wrote: I just joined yesterday and looking forward to cashing out very soon there. Congrats on your payment and I am sure you will be to another one very soon.

Hope you can make the payment very soon also