Theme settings

We have new micro task for you ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Final Community Update of 2017
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

Hello everybody
First I am really sorry that our site was offline for nearly 3 hours. May be you all know that I was going to make some updates on November or December. Everything was going fine but I got some urgent offline works for November and December, beside we was having some issue with the them (for mobile users). So I thought that I should make the update this month Thumbs Up and here I have come with some updates.

I have updated our support section's article with new rules. I will suggest you to check all of them here at : http://forumforu.net/misc.php?action=help
Please read all of them to avoid banning and warning.

However here are the updates...
  • Now you will get FFUC 5 as reward when you will report other's post (Please check support section for more info)
  • You will lost FFUC according to your warning point (Please check support section for more info)
  • Very soon Payza and Bitcoin will available as payment method (May be after December)
  • Now you can withdraw maximum FFUC 700 + 10% fees at a time (it was FFUC 500 before)
  • We will have three kind of contests and those are Posting, Referral and Popular thread contests (more contests will be added soon)
  • We have removed some garbage posts
  • Some section has been removed
  • We have added some new sections and those are : PHP & MySQL, Philippines
  • Now we have post limitations.  (Please check support section for more info)
  • From today if you will make duplicate/double thread then you will lost FFUC 100. So before making any new thread use the search option
  • Don't make useless/garbage/spam post. If you will do so you will lost FFUC 100
  • Now you can earn 10% commissions by selling our advertising service. Click here for more info.
  • Only VIP member can add signature ads
  • Now you will get opportunity to earn more with micro tasks
  • We are using responsive theme but some mobile browser don't support it. For this reason we have added an option at the footer to change the layout to other mobile version layout. Please check at the footer for "Change Layout" option.

Some updates for VIP member
  • VIP member can make daily 70 posts
  • VIP member will be able to use a dark/night version theme. To change the layout please use the "Change layout" option from footer.

Again I want to recommend you to read all of our support section's articles here : http://forumforu.net/misc.php?action=help

I will like to know your feedback about the update and also share your suggestions.

Thanks

Thanks for these updates Sir. It'll help forum for u to become bigger and better. I'll try to participate more from now onwards.

These are good updates, a paying website should have quality posts and quality thread. Deleting dublicate thread is good idea, but I have a suggestion.

All threads are started as posts, so if a thread becomes old and need updated news, there should be another thread allowed.

(10-26-2017, 07:45 AM)Rapid Action Wrote: Thanks for these updates Sir. It'll help forum for u to become bigger and better. I'll try to participate more from now onwards.
Thank you very much for your feedback. Thumbs Up

(10-26-2017, 05:10 PM)Yugocean Wrote: These are good updates, a paying website should have quality posts and quality thread. Deleting dublicate thread is good idea, but I have a suggestion.

All threads are started as posts, so if a thread becomes old and need updated news, there should be another thread allowed.

In this case you can contact any of our staff or just send me pm. We will review the thread and will give you suggestions.
Thanks for your feedback and suggestion.

(10-26-2017, 06:51 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 07:45 AM)Rapid Action Wrote: Thanks for these updates Sir. It'll help forum for u to become bigger and better. I'll try to participate more from now onwards.
Thank you very much for your feedback. Thumbs Up

(10-26-2017, 05:10 PM)Yugocean Wrote: These are good updates, a paying website should have quality posts and quality thread. Deleting dublicate thread is good idea, but I have a suggestion.

In this case you can contact any of our staff or just send me pm. We will review the thread and will give you suggestions.
Thanks for your feedback and suggestion.

So we can redeem max 700 FFUC now  or 770 FFUC as there is 10 % withdrawal fee?

(10-26-2017, 10:09 PM)LEGEND Wrote: So we can redeem max 700 FFUC now  or 770 FFUC as there is 10 % withdrawal fee?

Yes, the amount will be FFUC 770 with 10% fees.

It's been months since I left.

Hello, it's good to be back again with the new updates, thanks for the hard work admin. *Cheers*

I am new here and knowing these rules is a very good way to start my journey here. I have been hearing your site months ago and I try to consider signing up but never had a chance to visit. Now that the word from the social media and forum sites have told me good things about FFU. That is why I am here!