We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Facts about referrals.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Facts about referrals.
Referral is a process of sending persons or robots to a site or forums to perform a task through your unique link. This could be online or offline as the case may be. 
Types of referral 
There are three types of referrals.:
1) Active referrals : These are types of referrals that perform the tasks assigned to them actively. 
2) Dormant referrals : These are types of referrals that do not perform the tasks assigned to them either because they are not well informed about the steps involved in performing the tasks, not passionate about the task or earnings to be generated is below expectations. 
3) Intermediate referrals: These are referrals who perform the tasks assigned to them averagely either because time wouldn't permit them or they perform it for the fun of it not necessary for the income. 
Why referral may not be active
There are numerous reasons why referrals may not be active on sites they are been referred to. Here are few tips that could cause it.
1) Time: This is one of the most important factor required to be successful in performing tasks,  once your referral doesn't have time to invest in performing the task he or she becomes dormant on the site or forum. 
2) Demography: Most online tasks especially surveys and offers are sensitive to location or regions. If your referral region or location is not listed in the catchment list for the task, there is likely that tasks won't be available for him or her which will lead to discouragement and eventually become dormant. 
3) Skills: This is very important factor to be considered before referring people to a site.  If the task to be performed require certain skills, it is advisable to get referral with the required skills and zeal if not they automatically become dormant. 
4) Earnings: This factor determine if a referral will be active or not. For instance if you refer a person who earn $60 in a month online to a  site or forum where he can only earn $10 monthly, there are possibilities that such referral won't be active but when you refer a newbie who earn less than the $10 in a month there are reasonable chances that such referral will be active. 
HOW TO GET ACTUVE REFERRALS 
1) Visit forums or sites similar to the site you are working or earning from. For example forum coin and forum for you are very similar and related in terms of activities. 
2) Give the necessary or basic information to your prospective referral so as to prepare him or her towards the task ahead. 
3) Award price to your referral,  you set a bid for referral for instance you give a target that if a referral sign up using your link and perform some tasks he or she will get a specific amount.
4) Get a payment proof of your earnings from sites and show your prospective referrals. This is tool or a moral booster. 
No one knows all,  I shall be glad for your contributions and opinions towarda this article. Remember Information is power.

This is informative. The issue of referrals is one which can not be ignored. I have read how people end up having domant referrals, this type which no one wants to have. At the other hand, some have benefited from their referrals(active) as well. I do find it difficult to look for referrals.

Thanks for the article!

Good post. Also when you post your referral link make sure it is good. clik or copy and open in anonymous window, this way you will be sure that it is your referrals page, seeing your name or ID number of your site at the end of the link.
Some sites hide your name or number at the end of the link. I did not like this. So I test with a friend's inscription.

(10-23-2017, 03:25 AM)patriciap Wrote: Good post. Also when you post your referral link make sure it is good. clik or copy and open in anonymous window, this way you will be sure that it is your referrals page, seeing your name or ID number of your site at the end of the link.
Some sites hide your name or number at the end of the link. I did not like this. So I test with a friend's inscription.
Thanks for adevice, I am open to learning new things on daily basis cos it keeps me growing in the right direction.

Great post! I have problem when it comes to referrals too. at least I now know something about referrals

im  try to recruit people to be my referrals but its hard difficult to get referrals!  beacuase mostly people know, online jobs are Scams!