Theme settings

We have a referral contest for you. Take part in the contest and earn more ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Referral Contest #1017011
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

[Image: FFU_Ref_Contest_1017011.png]

This is our FFU Referral Contest #1017011
Take part in the contest, refer your friends and get rewards !

Contest start date : 1st November 2017
Contest end date : 20th November 2017

Reward
You will get FFUC 100 for referring 10 people and your referrals will need to have minimum 15 posts to get counted.
N.B. All the participants will get the reward who will refer 10 people (referrals will need to have minimum 15 posts).

How to participate ?
Just reply here with your current referral count and I will add you in the contest.

Participants:
@ SUPERSINGH - 32 (3)
@ Vidya - 46 (0)
@roaec - 1 (0)

Thanks for another contest Sir. I was waiting for it. Please add me in the contest. My current referral count is 32. 
Would love to win this contest as well.

(11-01-2017, 12:58 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thanks for another contest Sir. I was waiting for it. Please add me in the contest. My current referral count is 32. 
Would love to win this contest as well.

Thanks for your interest. I have added you in the contest. Good luck Thumbs Up

Does  this 100FFUC for 10  refferals is on top of the 20 FFUC we can earn via referral currently? Do correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!

(11-01-2017, 01:41 PM)tiada Wrote: Does  this 100FFUC for 10  refferals is on top of the 20 FFUC we can earn via referral currently? Do correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!

Hi
Its our contest reward and its different from regular referral commission.
For example if you will refer 10 people during this contest and all of them will reach minimum 15 posts then you will get FFUC 100 after 20th November.
Now, for regular commission, when your referrals will reach minimum 80 posts you will get your regular commission FFUC 20.

Please let me know if you need more information and if you want to participate reply here with your current referral count.

Thanks

thanks for the clarification Sir, It will help us to refer more of our friends here and they will make the website bigger and better

I would love to join this contest too. Hope I can be effective in inviting. It is always my weakness. I am not good at it. I gonna try this time. Good luck then. Aja! Fighting!

(11-02-2017, 10:55 AM)malot12 Wrote: I would love to join this contest too. Hope I can be effective in inviting. It is always my weakness. I am not good at it. I gonna try this time. Good luck then. Aja! Fighting!

You can do this buddy, Just post your current referral count to Mr. Admin here and he will add you in the contest.

Thanks for the contest Thumbs Up
Please add me in the contest. Current referral count : 46
I hope I will get the prize Big Grin

please add me in the referral contest and I will do my best to make sure I also be among the winners.

I have once referred layigold to this forum and I think is now one of my referral. I hope he would soon post and have 15 numbers of post required
This post was last modified: 11-11-2017, 05:01 AM by roaec.