Theme settings

We have a posting contest for you. Take part in the contest and earn more ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Referral Contest #1017010
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed  more_vert

[Image: hoLuQvol.png]

Hello guys
I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your stay here. As you can see we have made changes in our earning system and added the article writing feature. Now we have changed our contest system also and I believe that you guys will love this contest as every participant will get rewards [Image: thumbsup.gif]

This is our referral contest (contest id #1017010).
By taking part in this contest you will get reward for referring 5 people to join FFU [Image: Big Grin.png]

Contest Start Date : 3rd October 2017
Contest End Date : 12th October 2017

Rewards :
You will get FFUC $50 for 5 referrals and your referrals will need to have minimum 15 posts.

How to participate ?
Just reply here with your current referral count and I will add you in the contest. [Image: thumbsup.gif]

So, why are you waiting invite your 5 friends and get FFUC $50

Participants
@ Vidya - 35
@SUPERSINGH - 5
@LEGEND - 0
@ahmedo24 - 2

WINNER

Feeling good to have a referral contest. Thumbs Up
My current referral count is : 35
Please add me in the contest.
Thanks

[Image: 468x60_3.png]

(10-03-2017, 03:09 PM)Vidya Wrote: Feeling good to have a referral contest. Thumbs Up
My current referral count is : 35
Please add me in the contest.
Thanks

Thanks for your interest. I have added you in the contest. Thumbs Up

Thanks for the offer Sir, I have 5 referrals till now and will try to add more. Thanks, please add me in the contest.

(10-03-2017, 03:36 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thanks for the offer Sir, I have 5 referrals till now and will try to add more. Thanks, please add me in the contest.

Thanks for your interest in the contest. I have added you in the contest and hope you will get the reward Big Grin

I will try to win this contest. Currently i don't have any referral but now is the right time to refer my friends, Please add me sir.

(10-03-2017, 08:13 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I will try to win this contest. Currently i don't have any referral but now is the right time to refer my friends, Please add me sir.

Thanks for your interest. I have added you in the contest. Good luck Thumbs Up

Thanks for offer and I am Glad to hear about referral contest.
My referral count is 2.
Add me to the contest sir. By God's grace I will enjoy the benefits of the contest.
This post was last modified: 10-04-2017, 06:37 PM by ahmedo24. Edited 1 time in total.

(10-04-2017, 06:33 PM)ahmedo24 Wrote: Thanks for offer and I am Glad to hear about referral contest.
My referral count is 2.
Add me to the contest sir. By God's grace I will enjoy the benefits of the contest.

Thanks for your interest. I have added you in the contest and good luck. Thumbs Up

Sir, Please update who won the contest and also credit the reward to the winner. Thanks and hope you bring new contests like that soon