We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Posting Contest #1017010 (6th to 20th October 2017)
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

FFU Posting Contest #1017010 (6th to 20th October 2017)
(10-15-2017, 09:28 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 11:42 AM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: I hope we will have much bigger competition soon and also you will increase the max limit to withdraw and number of times we can withdraw in a week
Yes, we will have more competitions after this one Thumbs Up I am working on some updates and yeah I will try to do something for withdraw limitations.

(10-14-2017, 11:42 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote: Ooh I thought I had done this but can't see myself on the list but I have 84 posts and 11 threads. Can you please add me  Big Grin

Actually you missed to post your current post count on previous reply. However, I have added you in the contest. Good luck.

Thanks
I am eagerly waiting to see more competitions and also some updates like max limit of withdrawal to be increased to like 5500 FFUC and no limit of withdrawals in a week

I recently joined this forum and I will try to post a little bit more and then see if I can enter this contest.

(10-15-2017, 05:14 PM)Nightingale Wrote: I recently joined this forum and I will try to post a little bit more and then see if I can enter this contest.

This contest will close on 20th october so you better post your current post and request Mr. Admin to add you in the contest.

Though , I am just entering into the forum page now after long months of leaving here and heard about the contest, well I think I can no longer participate since it is about to close, good luck to all participants.

Thanks to all participants. Our winners will get their rewards within next 24 hours. Thumbs Up

Thanks