We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Posting Contest #1017010 (6th to 20th October 2017)
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

FFU Posting Contest #1017010 (6th to 20th October 2017)
(10-07-2017, 10:16 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 10:13 PM)LEGEND Wrote: Sir add me in the contest, I have 138 posts till now. Will try to win the contest or at least some spot to win good rewards. thanks for the offer and kind gesture.

Thanks for your interest. I have added you in the contest. Good luck !

Add me too. current post is 1 but I will try my best to post more

(10-09-2017, 07:21 PM)mildredtabitha Wrote: Add me too. current post is 1 but I will try my best to post more

I have added you in the contest. Good luck !

I'm new here. I'm still trying to get familiar with the site and how it works. HAHA. I'm still kind of confused with other things. But, sooner I'll get the hang of it. It's a good thing you have contests here which makes the participants excited and motivated.

(10-10-2017, 04:47 AM)mdbree17 Wrote: I'm new here. I'm still trying to get familiar with the site and how it works. HAHA. I'm still kind of confused with other things. But, sooner I'll get the hang of it. It's a good thing you have contests here which makes the participants excited and motivated.

Hi and welcome to Forum For U. If you need any help or have question then feel free to ask me . 
If you want to take part in the contest then please reply with your current post count. 

Thanks

Thanks for including me, I am 102 posts now and counting. Still going good with posts and quality posts.

But where to find referral link, I do not find it in my profile or anywhere, so where it is hidden? First I have to know where it is.
This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 08:32 PM by Yugocean. Edited 1 time in total.

(10-11-2017, 08:18 PM)Yugocean Wrote: Thanks for including me, I am 102 posts now and counting. Still going good with posts and quality and not garbage.

But where to find referral link, I do not find it in my profile or anywhere, so where it is hidden? First I have to know where it is.

You are welcome.
For referral links and banners. Please click over your username/balance from header right side. Then click Referrals and its will load your referrals list. Top of that list click Referral banners and you will get your link and banners or just go to this link : http://forumforu.net/referrals.php?action=banners

thanks

(10-11-2017, 08:18 PM)Yugocean Wrote: Thanks for including me, I am 102 posts now and counting. Still going good with posts and quality and not garbage.

Best of luck Sir, Hope you  can win good rewards as well

I'm a new member trying to understand how everything works here but I would love to be a part of this. Please add me.
Current post : 2

(10-11-2017, 11:45 PM)Keibah Wrote: I'm a new member trying to understand how everything works here but I would love to be a part of this. Please add me.
Current post : 2

Thanks for your interest in the contest. I have added you in the contest. Good luck.

I'm a new member and i'm still trying to understand how everything works, but I would love to be a part of this. Can you add me to the contest?

Current post: 1