We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Posting Contest #1017010 (6th to 20th October 2017)
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

FFU Posting Contest #1017010 (6th to 20th October 2017)
I'm interested in the contest please add me. My current post is 2, cause I'm a newbie. I will do my very best to win Smile

(10-08-2017, 01:05 AM)jpdsbscy Wrote: I'm interested in the contest please add me. My current post is 2, cause I'm a newbie. I will do my very best to win Smile

I have added you in the contest. I hope you will get some prize. Good luck.

Add me as well, I just joined but have 31 posts right now, and I will make more perhaps in less time I will make enough posts for winning the contest too.

Wow looks awesome. 400 FFU coin looks awesome. I will do hard work to pass it. 
please add me in the contest.
I have  77 posts now.

Thanks. I have 30 posts by now. Don't know how many i made today. Hope you add today's posts in contest

Thanks to you all for your interest and I have added you all in the contest. I hope you guys will get some prize and good luck !

Hello Admin,please add me to the contest, I have 85 posts already. Will be posting more to enable me win this contest. Thank you.

Thanks for the information. I would be glad to participate in this contest. My current total posts is 140 post. :Smile

best of luck to us all. Smile

I have one question about this contest.

Does all the forum thread counted including everything at once
section?
This post was last modified: 10-09-2017, 02:07 PM by anorona. Edited 1 time in total.

I have added you both in the contest Thumbs Up good luck !

(10-09-2017, 02:05 PM)anorona Wrote: I have one question about this contest.

Does all the forum thread counted including everything at once
section?
Yes, we will count all the posts except Fun Box and International Forums.