We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Payment Proofs | Post Your Payment Proof Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FFU Payment Proofs | Post Your Payment Proof Here
Got another payment from Forum For U this Saturday night and feeling good about it and will try to get another payment soon. Thanks for the payment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-22-2018, 11:01 AM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Got another payment from Forum For U this Saturday night and feeling good about it and will try to get another payment soon. Thanks for the payment.
Awesome I am working hard myself to get one. I am looking forward to my next one there as well and at my other sites.

I have received the payment from Forumforu yesterday.Thank you very much dear Admin.

attachment=615

(01-28-2018, 01:56 PM)tusziget Wrote: I have received the payment from Forumforu yesterday.Thank you very much dear Admin.

attachment=615

Congrats on your payment and I wish you luck with you getting to another one very soon. I am inching closer daily to my next one.

Got 4th (fourth) payment from ForumForU.net; thanks to Admin @NomanProdhan for sending the payment; ForumForU.net is after all a legit paying site, Admin is paying us and trying to keep his site.
I requested 7$ payment from him which is the maximum, for this 770 forumforu coins were deducted from my account, 700 forumforu coins for 7 United States dollars and 70 forumforu coins for fees; this way I was paid 7USD; after Admin send the amount to me, Paypal also deducted and I actually received $6,28, but that is fine.
Thanks for payment Noman.

Got 5th (fifth payment from @NomanProdhan thanks admin for sending the payment.
It was first time since I joined that I requested a payment below $7 from this site; but I decided to cashout for some reason and this is why I requested.
This is hard to post payment proof now due to 400 characters limit minimum, but I decided to post anyway, many users did not posted any payment proof due to this reason, however to prove that FFU is paying, I will post payment proof.