We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Payment Proofs | Post Your Payment Proof Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FFU Payment Proofs | Post Your Payment Proof Here
Got paid today from Forum for u. This is my third payment from the website and looking forward to many such payments in the coming time also.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Got paid from Forum For U and feeling so good about it. Hope to receive many more such payments soon from this geat website. You can find Payment proof as attached

My first payment from FFU since joined in OCT 2017, 770 FFUC for USD7, it takes me about one month plus to hit this, hope to have better acheivement  in the future.
This post was last modified: 01-01-2018, 05:50 PM by tiada. Edited 1 time in total.

thanks for sharing the   payment proof hope i will reach  too the $ 100 ffu coins equals to $  5??  or $ 1??

(01-01-2018, 07:14 PM)hizuka666 Wrote: thanks for sharing the   payment proof hope i will reach  too the $ 100 ffu coins equals to $  5??  or $ 1??

Hi
FFUC 100 equal to $1 USD.
You can find more information here : http://forumforu.net/Thread-What-is-FFU-...n-FFU-Coin

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

My first payment I am so happy and I am working hard to get to my next one here very soon. I want to give a thank you to the admin and to my buddy SUPERSINGH for referring me here.

I have received the payment from Forumforu yesterday.Thank you very much for the payment dear Admin and have a nice day.

(01-14-2018, 11:38 AM)tusziget Wrote: I have received the payment from Forumforu yesterday.Thank you very much for the payment dear Admin and have a nice day.

Congrats on your payment and many more to come. I am pushing hard to get to my next one now myself.

Just got my payment yesterday,thanks admin for the  payment.Will learn and contribute more.Thanks
screenshot beneath

(01-18-2018, 12:05 PM)lovely Wrote: Just got my payment yesterday,thanks admin for the  payment.Will learn and contribute more.Thanks
screenshot beneath

Congrats on your payment. I am halfway to my next one.