We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Payment Proofs | Post Your Payment Proof Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FFU Payment Proofs | Post Your Payment Proof Here
Thanks Forum for U and friends, I received my 3rd payment yesterday, Please see the attached proof. Hope to see more contests soon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-24-2017, 02:49 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thanks Forum for U and friends, I received my 3rd payment yesterday, Please see the attached proof. Hope to see more contests soon.

Well done! Really encouraging, I joined under you because of this! keep it up!
What contests are there? Did I miss it?

Thank you Admin,I got my first payment yesterday $5.it was hassle and stress.Thanks I appreciate the cash.
This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 11:31 AM by lovely. Edited 2 times in total.

Hello friends! I just got my 2nd payment here on forumforu. I requested the payment yesterday and I received it in less than 24 hours. thanks admin! 

below is the screen shot of my payment proof.

Just received my first payment from FFU. I'm really excited and thankful to the admin as well. I really wish I have many more payments to come ahead.

(10-27-2017, 11:24 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: Just received my first payment from FFU. I'm really excited and thankful to the admin as well. I really wish I have many more payments to come ahead.

Congratulations to you and all who got paid. I can't find much time for online activities

I received my first payment from FFU today. The first payment is always special. I am looking forward to contribute positively over here and help this forum grow.

(10-28-2017, 11:44 PM)Nightingale Wrote: I received my first payment from FFU today. The first payment is always special. I am looking forward to contribute positively over here and help this forum grow.

Congratulations on your payment, I will try to manage some how as i don't have Paypal as yet

Got first payment from Forumforu.net, thanks. got payment today, in two days of request. More from here is coming.

(11-03-2017, 09:48 PM)Yugocean Wrote: Got first payment from Forumforu.net, thanks. got payment today, in two days of request. More from here is coming.

Congratulations on your payment. You're the first person to withdraw the  maximum amount.