We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Payment Proofs | Post Your Payment Proof Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FFU Payment Proofs | Post Your Payment Proof Here
Hello everybody
We have just started the earning system again. We have archived all the old payment proofs. Your payment proof will inspire other member to contribute the community and earn some good cash. So, if you have received any payment from us then please post your payment proof here in this thread. I hope you guys will post your payment proof.

Best regards
Noman Prodhan

Hi @NomanProdhan
Thanks for coming back with earning option. I have just requested a payment yesterday and I am so happy that you send the money within some minutes. Thumbs Up Thanks for the payment. Here is the proof of the payment......>>>

[Image: 4KZkRzCl.png]

Thanks @NomanProdhan for the payment. Thumbs Up 
[Image: u8YVf3rl.png]

Here is my first payment . I withdraw for 110 FFUC, and within just a couple of minutes, I already received the payment. Thanks!
This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 10:58 PM by anorona. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: typograpical error

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-07-2017, 10:54 PM)anorona Wrote: Here is my first payment . I withdraw for 110 FFUC, and within just a couple of minutes, I already received the payment. Thanks!

Congratulations on your payment , Well done. I am not having PayPal so i am unable to withdraw. Will try to find other way to withdraw my earnings soon.

Thanks Mr. Admin, I received my payment yesterday and feeling so good about it. The only thing which i don't like is, i need to pay like 1 dollar as fee that's so much. Please do something in that behalf, thanks.

(10-10-2017, 02:06 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thanks Mr. Admin, I received my payment yesterday and feeling so good about it. The only thing which i don't like is, i need to pay like 1 dollar as fee that's so much. Please do something in that behalf, thanks.

Congratulations Super Singh. You are amazing.  5 Dollar payment from Pay to post forum is not that easy  and take more time.

Thanks forum for U and our dear Admin that i received my Second payment from here yesterday. It took him about 4 hours to pay me and i was delighted to see the email from PayPal. You can find my payment proof below.

Congratulations to all those who received their payments. I will wait for some time before requesting for payment. I am happy to be here. Loving the experience.

(10-19-2017, 12:52 PM)Nightingale Wrote: Congratulations to all those who received their payments. I will wait for some time before requesting for payment. I am happy to be here. Loving the experience.

I am waiting as well, currently i don't have PayPal so will wait for the right time