Theme settings

We have a referral contest for you. Take part in the contest and earn more ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Community Update 2017
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed  more_vert

[Image: FFU_Community_Update.jpg]

Hello everybody
Its a long time we didn't make any update here at our community. Finally we arrived with some great updates Smile
You all may know that we were a paid to post community forum and for some reason we had shut down the paid to post system long time ago. But now we have decided to re-open the paid to post system with new inspiration Big Grin
Now again you will be able to earn money with us Big Grin
Please follow this link to know more : http://forumforu.net/Thread-What-is-FFU-...n-FFU-Coin

Check out the updates list
  • We have changed the theme
  • Removed some unnecessary plugins
  • Fixed some minor technical issues
  • Earning system has come back
  • We have changed sections

If you have experienced any error/bug then please report us and don't forget to share your feedback with us.

Cheers....
Noman Prodhan

Wow...Wow...Wow !!!
Finally the day has come Big Grin
Thank you very much @NomanProdhan

Wow ! Finally you make the decision. Thumbs Up Thanks for coming back with paid to post system. I hope FFU will be an active and growing community again . Good luck you and myself too Wink

I was not aware of this website and heard about it from Forumcoin and Beer Money forum. Thanks for these updates and referral contest. It will help in the tremendous growth of this community