We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Everything at once section
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Everything at once section
I'm a newbie and still learning about this place. My question is related to the forum section named EVERYTHING AT ONCE in the Members lounge. 

Don't we earn FFU coins for posting in this section? I made a few posts, but my account was not credited. Kindly guide me for this.

Even i am not aware of that but i think we earn some coins for that as well, I am posting this and will check if i get some coins or not

I checked and earned 1 coin or i can say cent for that. I hope you are getting cents for that as well
This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 10:46 AM by SUPERSINGH.

I think the rate of that section is little low. May be FFUC 0.1 per thread/post. I don't know if I am wrong !!

(10-07-2017, 12:24 PM)Vidya Wrote: I think the rate of that section is little low. May be FFUC 0.1 per thread/post. I don't know if I am wrong !!

Yes, you are right. The earning rate of that section is FFUC 0.10 per thread/post.

(10-07-2017, 12:41 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 12:24 PM)Vidya Wrote: I think the rate of that section is little low. May be FFUC 0.1 per thread/post. I don't know if I am wrong !!

Yes, you are right. The earning rate of that section is FFUC 0.10 per thread/post.

Thanks for the information Sir. We are learning and may ask some stupid questions like that LOL

(10-07-2017, 12:45 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thanks for the information Sir. We are learning and may ask some stupid questions like that LOL
No problem. I am always here to provide all kind of support to my member Thumbs Up You have rights to ask any question about the community. Thumbs Up

Thanks

(10-07-2017, 12:47 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 12:45 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thanks for the information Sir. We are learning and may ask some stupid questions like that LOL
No problem. I am always here to provide all kind of support to my member Thumbs Up You have rights to ask any question about the community. Thumbs Up

Thanks
thanks. I will try to make a list of things and will ask you soon as i am trying to refer my friends and they ask many questions.

(10-07-2017, 01:13 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: thanks. I will try to make a list of things and will ask you soon as i am trying to refer my friends and they ask many questions.

No problem. Feel free to ask any question at anytime. I am always here to answer Big Grin

Thanks

(10-07-2017, 01:18 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 01:13 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: thanks. I will try to make a list of things and will ask you soon as i am trying to refer my friends and they ask many questions.

No problem. Feel free to ask any question at anytime. I am always here to answer Big Grin

Thanks
thanks Sir. I really wanna know. Why we have the condition of max earnings that can be redeemed and why we cannot withdraw twice in a week?

I just noticed it few days ago, I thought posting in that section gives the same points. Silly me  Big Grin 

Maybe this should be written on  pointing system too, so all members are aware  Big Grin