We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Earnings slow on Picoworkers?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Earnings slow on Picoworkers?
What do you think about Picoworkers?I was satisfied with my earnings on Picoworkers at the start but after a while there were few minjobs available.Are you satisfied with Picoworkers ?

Picoworkers is really slow earning and there are few tasks to be done but I think its because it's still I the process of gaining momentum.

When I joined the site, I never really liked the tasks because they were slow earning with mini jobs so I quit.

I think if there were more minijobs available,people would not quit the site,because otherwise is good to earn 0.8-0.12$ for a sign up, for a like in fb etc.

(01-11-2018, 02:31 PM)tusziget Wrote: I think if there were more minijobs available,people would not quit the site,because otherwise is good to earn 0.8-0.12$ for a sign up, for a like in fb etc.

I have already left this and there are less tasks with lower value

The kind of tasks in that site are quite low and the amount allocated is even low.This is pushing a lot of people away.

I have stopped working on Picoworkers after the jobs on it reduces drastically. Moreover, the same tasks were.available on marketplace of different forums.

At the start there were many tasks available in Picoworkers.After that they were reduced and every now and then you can find new offers there.

Everyone is really complaining about picoworkers if they don't change the ratings of their cash it seems I'll lose people to work on that site.

There are less offers available after a while,that is one of the main reasons people are leaving the site.If there are no more offers available...