We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

EFFECT OF INTERNET ON STRESS
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EFFECT OF INTERNET ON STRESS
For few decades now, communication has been made very easy such that issues that warrant us moving from one place to another can easily be resolved via video call, chats, and text messages, we sit at our homes while we supervise jobs or projects, attend schools online, seal deals and also make money without stress. People tend to live longer due to ease in their daily activities . This was made possible with the invention of what we call internet.
Internet is a platform where people source information for either academics, politics, jobs, self improvement socially and for  healthy living.
Users of internet
Generally everybody wish to use the internet to solve his or her problems but only the educated people within the age of six above are eligible to use the internet by virtue of their age and ability to read, write and assimilate. Amongst the users  of internet students between age of twelve to forty years are  frequent users.
Effect of the internet
Every thing in life has it effect positively or negatively on the environment and the  living things in it. Internet is not excluded from this list.
Education 
Learning has been easier theoretically and practically. With the internet most student find it very easy to have their assignments or projects properly done without stress. Students hardly use papers to write during lectures or exams this days rather their lectures note or materials are embedded  on their respective personal computer system which they can easily access, their exams are written via the internet. The word stress is fast fading away in the academics environment and in the student world at large.
Robots 
The invention of robot has really made a lot of things easier than before, people do not longer perform difficult or dangerous tasks that could lead to lost of lives or damaged to their health anymore. Most automobile assembly industries now uses robots to couple their products. In Areas of neutralizing nuclear contaminants or bombs and other threatening explosives robots perfume such duties. 
Online jobs
We are fortunate to have two categories of jobs now which are online and offline jobs. Online jobs has removes the stress of traveling for interviews. With online jobs a lot of physically challenged people have been able fix themselves to categories of jobs their status conforms to since most online jobs doesn’t require movement nor physical appearances.
Security 
As the world develops so is the increase in terrorism. The terrorists are sophisticated in their approach and operations such that physical combat alone can not bring them down. The use of internet has been the first approach to combat terrorism in the areas of getting their locations, the terrorist basic information and the facilities they possessed so as to know the best strategies to adopt. Missile bombardment have been  effective on terrorist attack courtesy of internet facilities.

I have also noticed that using too much computer and mobile cause stress. It weakens eyesight and also affect our brain. SOmetimes when I use too much computer I have pain in my head.

I think the internet and computer that the best tools to ease off stress. Stress exist more in the real world than in the virtual world. Many people who are stressed around the world resort to the internet for succor and to ease off the stress.

Sure, I used the internet to reduce stress.When I want to relax in an educative way.I just login online and be surfing the net by the end I must learned one or two things.

Internet have its benefits and disadvantages, but we should try to think about its gains as they are enormous and certainly we can do better with that

I think the use of the Internet should be wise, take advantage of the ability to spread knowledge easily to the world and also find information easily from various sources. But you should be careful and know how to filter information from unreliable sources. Also in terms of communication should be careful with whom you really call from the other side and not give personal information to anyone.

(10-13-2017, 04:00 PM)gilggg Wrote: I think the use of the Internet should be wise, take advantage of the ability to spread knowledge easily to the world and also find information easily from various sources. But you should be careful and know how to filter information from unreliable sources. Also in terms of communication should be careful with whom you really call from the other side and not give personal information to anyone.

I will say just be positive and you will rock. Use internet as a tool and you can do better with that

Technological innovations has definitely improved our way of living. The internet has only made things easier for us. I rely on the internet for my daily news. I have subscribed to various news channel. You can also buy anything online at your own convenience and have it delivered to your doorstep.

Isn't the Internet a good stress relief instead? I mean you can escape from reality thanks to the Internet. You don't have to think about what to do all the time. Also, you can work online.

I think, just like any other thing, the internet has its advantages and disadvantages. Only if we are able to balance its use, we can certain make use of its advantages and throw away its disadvantages.