We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

How to make Matrix movie like background in Photoshop ?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Design How to make Matrix movie like background in Photoshop ?
Matrix is my favorite movie. I have watched all 3 parts of the movie. I think there are lots of people who like Matrix movie. However, I like the Matrix movie background and today I will try to teach you to make a simple background like that. So lets start...

1. Open Adobe Photoshop

2. Create a new document of any size as you want, use white background color.

3. Go to Filter > Texture > Grain and set all the option like below..
Intensity: 100% 
Contrast: 100% 
Grain Type: Vertical.

4. Now press Ctrl + F (it will repeat the filter effect)

5. Go to Filter > Artistic > Neon Glow and choose the color you want to use (mine is lime green) and use below settings 
Glow Size: -24 
Glow Brightness: 20. 

6.Go to Filter > Stylize > Glowing Edges and use below settings
Edge Width: 1 
Brightness: 8 
Smoothness: 1

if you will do everything correctly than you will get a background like below one...

[Image: 0CpZ3Ko.png]

Wow !! I will try this myself. Thank you very much for the tutorial and +rep from me. Big Grin

Wow ! Thank you very much for this nice tutorial. I have made one background like yours Big Grin I am feeling good to design the background. Wink

(08-11-2016, 09:37 PM)Guest15 Wrote: Wow ! Thank you very much for this nice tutorial. I have made one background like yours [Image: Big Grin.png] I am feeling good to design the background. [Image: 64 (17).png]

Glad to hear that you like the tutorial and thanks for the +rep Big Grin

Wow this is very nice! I will try it later on my photoshop. I hope you post more tutorials like this. Can I do this even on different design ?

(10-08-2017, 10:35 AM)anorona Wrote: Wow this is very nice! I will try it later on my photoshop. I hope you post more tutorials like this. Can I do this even on different design ?

I didn't understand properly your question ! Can you please explain details ?
don't forget to share your design with us Big Grin

Even I love this movie. I was so addicted to it during my teenage years. Anyway that's a nice tutorial. I will try to see if I can try it. Thank you for sharing about it.

Wow! It is amazing! I also watched that movie several times. Aside form the hunk actor :Smile I am also awed with the movie effects. I am not an expert in ICT but mostly I love to watch ICT related movies. This tutorial is much informative and easy to learn. I would want to try it on my spare time.

This was a fast and easy information about background; We can use the was as we like and even colour if we would like to change. I will try different colours .