We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Deeponion got a raise
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deeponion got a raise
Deeponion cryptocurrency was promoted by their site in other paces with no many comments; in BMF there ware hundreds of comments. We thought it was getting a joke and decided to ignore it. Now Deeponion reached the top 100 Cryptocurrencies in coinmarket with a price above $15.

What are yout thoughts about it?

This whole concept of cryptocurrency is so complicated. It is just like putting your money at risk. I always prefer to play safe so these sites are not for me.

(01-12-2018, 01:55 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: This whole concept of cryptocurrency is so complicated. It is just like putting your money at risk. I always prefer to play safe so these sites are not for me.

We both think very similarly, its too much tough to understand

(01-12-2018, 05:27 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 01:55 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: This whole concept of cryptocurrency is so complicated. It is just like putting your money at risk. I always prefer to play safe so these sites are not for me.

We both think very similarly, its too much tough to understand

But you are making cryptocurrenccy anc there is no going back; digital currency is currency of future.

There is many different crypto currency in the market nowdays so it will be hard to predict it, also price may get lower later so its not to be trusted

It seems to me,that Deeponion got results from so many promotions,that is one of the reasons his value got so high.I admit,I didn't expected to have such success.

(01-13-2018, 04:36 AM)Jamica Wrote: There is many different crypto currency in the market nowdays so it will be hard to predict it, also price may get lower later so its not to be trusted

yeah its quite risky actually

(01-13-2018, 05:58 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 04:36 AM)Jamica Wrote: There is many different crypto currency in the market nowdays so it will be hard to predict it, also price may get lower later so its not to be trusted

yeah its quite risky actually

We remember their spam in BMF, how Onion supporters were posting; but really this made it's value.

This is good,I think it will be good to always go for any new coin because no one knows it value in the coming months

(01-14-2018, 07:48 AM)lovely Wrote: This is good,I think it will be good to always go for any new coin because no one knows it value in the coming months

Their supporters were spanning other sites, so we thought it is scam; but really it become big.