We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Decent server in Europe
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Decent server in Europe
QHoster.com and suisserack.com servers are inexpensive and contain a lot of resources which are able to satisfy all my demand s that's why I wonder which plan would be the best for hosting a heavy website with?
I understand that it is not easy to find a right company  which is suitable for all my needs.
And it is necessary for me to get to know what you think of these hosting providers.
And you may give me any advice and I appreciate it.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

Swisslayer.com provide a high-quality, multi-redundant network at an affordable price. They are always quick to respond to any issues. Customer service and tech support is second to none. The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable with 100% follow-up. I would recommend anyone with hosting needs.

There is no need to hesitate any longer. I believe QHoster.com will serve your demands. They offer really nice multiple server locations.
Their servers are monitored every 1-minute, so that they are the first person to know about any unexpected server outages and fix the issue proactively. I like their professionalism.

I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for cheap and feature-rich hosting.
I have already suggested QHoster.com to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains.

I like warez-host.com Offshore web host, their control panel is easy to use. My only little gripe is that the website sometimes seem a bit slow - though that could be due to my own connection. Every time I have tested the website with a webserver tool on my site, the performance has been up to par.
I have been with this web host for 8 months, and uptime has been 99.94%.
The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.