We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Customer support from broker
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Customer support from broker
For me broker customer support is second thing to look out while selecting forex broker. AGEA provide you with a comprehensive system of resources and the professional team to guide you through all of your trades. Whether you are new to the financial instruments market or an experienced trader, its staff can give you the best tools and insights to be successful. In addition to their around the clock support via telephone, live chat, and e-mail.

When an international business expands in the global market, it is critical that its customer service is up to date and active. Understanding the nuances of customer service in each foreign country where a business is located is the first step to providing top-notch customer service worldwide. My broker provides these types of service to their clients. My broker name is AAFX. Whenever I call into their station they response instantly and try to solve my problem as soon as possible.

When I started using Forex4you for opening trades in the CFD market, my entire life has changed for the good. I have a place, finally, that offers me all the flexibility that I crave for. I can now trade at any possible time that I desire and I can bank on all the updated data that I receive on this website. It is the best broker in all way. I can gain access to more than 150 tradable instruments — Forex, Commodities, Indices, Stocks and Cryptocurrencies.

Forex is an online investment market which has high risk. Traders often face many problems during trading. A customer service is the best way to find solution of their problem. I am forex trader. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. Forex market opens 24/5 but my broker customer services opens 24/7. So I can clear my doubt at any time I want.

I am trading with MaximusFx broker. They have dazzling customer reinforce available for 24/5. They are very responsive. I have in a brief moment deposit my trade and I out like route withdraw back my money a couple of times with no issue. I like their instant trade execution. I also trade binary options with them. You can in like manner trade Criptocurrency with them. They provide very low spreads as low as 0.1 pip.

My broker is AFX Group. they are regulated and licensed by FCA, FSB,CYSEC etc. they have offices in many of the world’s major financial centers - London, Milan, Limassol, Shanghai and New York, their expert professionals provide unparalleled client support, along with comprehensive education, insightful market news and technical analysis and FX indicators to give me multiple advantages such advance trading tools (EAs & Chart Indicators) for a seamless trading experience.