Theme settings

We have new micro task for you ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Community Update #10170102
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed  more_vert

Hello guys
I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your time here. I always try to make updates here at FFU. So, this time I have changed theme and added a brand new premium theme. I have also changed user group images and added new images.
Our site was offline for several minutes, nearly 5+ minutes and I am sorry for that. However, if you have found any bug or error in this new theme then please share that here and also don't forget to share your feedback Thumbs Up

Cheers...
Noman Prodhan

Wow ! Awesome theme. I like this one and also the userbars are better then previous userbars. Thumbs Up

I love the new theme of the site. The color is very cool to the eye. I am just wondering why my points on the recent post did not add up yet?

(10-03-2017, 11:33 PM)Vidya Wrote: Wow ! Awesome theme. I like this one and also the userbars are better then previous userbars. [Image: thumbsup.gif]
Thanks for the feedback Big Grin

(10-03-2017, 11:43 PM)anorona Wrote: I love the new theme of the site. The color is very cool to the eye. I am just wondering why my points on the recent post did not add up yet?
I have also got this report from @LEGEND that he also didn't get his recent point. I have checked the system and updated it. How many post you made and didn't get point for that ?

I have also noticed that I didn't get point for last three posts !!! I think you have some bug in the point system !!!

I don't know about the old theme as I have just joined several minutes ago. But this theme is good enough from my opinion. Beside I am not getting that problem. I just made a post and got FFUC $1 Big Grin I don't think that there you have bug. But may be have some bug for some users only. I hope you will fix it soon. Big Grin

I am not sure but I think you got problem with the quick reply system. Because when I have made a reply by using quick reply it didn't add any point but when I have reply by using new reply button its add point !! I think you should check the quick reply system. But I am not sure about that.
By the by, this theme is really good and also seems its mobile friendly Thumbs Up

[Image: FCgKq6Jl.png]

(10-04-2017, 12:38 AM)Sadness Wrote: I am not sure but I think you got problem with the quick reply system. Because when I have made a reply by using quick reply it didn't add any point but when I have reply by using new reply button its add point !! I think you should check the quick reply system. But I am not sure about that.
By the by, this theme is really good and also seems its mobile friendly [Image: thumbsup.gif]

Actually you were right. It was not working for quick reply system. Thanks for the suggestion. I think you deserve some rewards for the report. [Image: Big Grin.png]
I will send you some soon and continue contributing FFU. [Image: thumbsup.gif]
Thanks

Thanks for this great theme and its so very lovely. Glad to know that you are working very seriously on making this website/forum best and i am with you Sir. I am here to help you out and will try to refer more of my friends who are busy on other earning websites.

(10-04-2017, 03:53 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thanks for this great theme and its so very lovely. Glad to know that you are working very seriously on making this website/forum best and i am with you Sir. I am here to help you out and will try to refer more of my friends who are busy on other earning websites.

Thank you very much for your feedback. 
I am working to make this community bigger and better and will continue working. I happy that you guys are also contributing the community to make it a better place for people. Thumbs Up I appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks