We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Choosing a decdent server for hosting an e-shop with
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Choosing a decdent server for hosting an e-shop with
Hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com provide servers which are good for hosting an e-shop with and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I'll give hostwinds.com 5 stars out of 5, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Hostwinds.com host offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
My site has never encountered slow-down nor has it ever been offline without explanation...

I'd recommend you to use servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and oissite.com.
Their support is incredibly fast and for most things very well in first line. Pricing policy is simple and flexible.

==>> Hostwinds.com and their Litespeed servers will suit your needs in terms of speed and stability!
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Both mentioned by the OP companies (hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com) are worth trying.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistantly
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.