We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Cheap server to sign up with
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cheap server to sign up with
I am willing to host my big blog and I need a cheap servers for meeting all my needs and two hosts were advised me to try: a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com and I wonder which account you would recommend me to try and why? What factors should I take into consideration while choosing this or that host?
I appreciate all thoughts of yours. It is important for me to get to know more about the activity of these companies.
Thanks in advance.

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

So if you make Centohost.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

You may use servers from reliable and trustworthy hosting providers.
QHoster.com and legionbox.com provide services which can be suitable for all your needs.
They offer Absolutely remarkable service!
Their pricing policy is simple and flexible. They are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.

I do like the way they provide their services and I am sure you will be satisfied with them.

Why not to give digitalserver.com.mx servers in Mexico a try?

There are truly no words what their team have done and meant to my business and my passion and dedication to my company.
Again, I would like to thank you for having professionals like them on your staff.
They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

I rate this host 100% in their support and everything.

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

The services offered by Okayservers.com are far superior to my previous hosting service, which I had for more than 4 months. Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant. However, I don't feel that the help goes beyond scripted responses and links to knowledge base articles, and perhaps no further help is needed.
Everything truly is at one's fingertips.

I would like to draw your attention to servers which hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net provide.
The support team is really friendly and helpful, having being able to solve any issues (rarely) I have come across.
Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to these hosts from me.
They are worth every cent you pay for their services.

I want to mention that hostsailor.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your demands as their servers are well-balanced and tech staff is skillful and knowledgeable.
I would like to say that hostwinds.com is able to suit all your hosting requirements.
These companies services are Awesomely awesome, I feel home every time I talk to someone on the Tech Gurus Team.
They are onloine around the clock. Their support is unmatched and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.