We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Cheap server to buy ...
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cheap server to buy ...
I need a cheap server  to buy for hosting en e-commerce project with and my budget is not high and two hosting companies were advised me to check out: hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com. So if you were me , which way would you follow and why?
I appreciate any input. All your thoughts are very important for me and if you share them with me, it would be great indeed.
Thank you in advanced. Your experience means much for me.

I like swisslayer.com as my web host. There have been a very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently. I am not sure if they still do this, but when I started they only employed skillful support techs. I can upgrade that stuff manually whenever I'm ready without worrying about it breaking the scripts and software on their sites.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Cheap servers are available form kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.
The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they provide? Think of using them with no hesitations. Prices are not high taking into account the amount if resources included in their plans.

Your sites and online projects will be in trusted hands if you choose hostwinds.com litespeed web host.
My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. Asked for assistance once, but the answer given read like it was automated, giving no solution to a problem I later solved on my own. The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by them.