We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Can loan kill a business faster
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can loan kill a business faster
No doubt the challange of many people is having their personal capital to start a business which lead to borrowing or taking loan from financial institution. Do you think loan can kill a  business faster?

I believe we can borrow money but not to the  extend of ruining our business ,yes too much loan can affect the business negatively

in my personal opinion. I don't think a person should borrow capital to start up a business. You spend a while trying to payback without meaningful gain.

No, in fact Banks will shut down if people stop taking loan and paying back with interest; this is good for business.

Depends on situations and in business it is believed higher risks higher profits lower risks lower profit.and its ur luck also if ur project is gud u can take loan but keep in mind u have to return it so use it in beneficial way
This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 03:10 AM by Sanachaudhary. Edited 1 time in total.

No way ,how can loan kill a business.That's very impossible, unless one has. a negative attitude towards taking loan to start business.