Theme settings

We have new micro task for you ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Blockchain enters India
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

After demonstration, India has witnessed surge in digital currencies; so no digital market wants to leave out India. Nicolas Cary, co-founder and president of Blockchain has announced a partnership with an Indian bitcoin exchange firm Unocoin to enter the Indian market. This makes it clear that Unocoin is legit.

Congratulations the Indians in the crypto market at least you can now start mining and earning bitcoin comfortably. I am optimistic other companies will follow

This sounds great. But, what will be the benefit for Indians in this? Will this help to reduce the bitcoin processing fees?

(11-12-2017, 12:05 PM)ahmedo24 Wrote: Congratulations the Indians in the crypto market at least you can now start mining and earning bitcoin comfortably. I am optimistic other companies will follow
Maybe they will follow, India is 35th market of Blockchain.
(11-12-2017, 10:42 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: This sounds great. But, what will be the benefit for Indians in this? Will this help to reduce the bitcoin processing fees?

According to unocoin CEO Sathvik Vishwanath, Unocoin will control users' fund, and their bitcoins will get delivered directly to their blockchain wallet, not Unocoin wallet.

(11-13-2017, 10:42 AM)Yugocean Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 12:05 PM)ahmedo24 Wrote: Congratulations the Indians in the crypto market at least you can now start mining and earning bitcoin comfortably. I am optimistic other companies will follow
Maybe they will follow, India is 35th market of Blockchain.
(11-12-2017, 10:42 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: This sounds great. But, what will be the benefit for Indians in this? Will this help to reduce the bitcoin processing fees?

According to unocoin CEO Sathvik Vishwanath, Unocoin will control users' fund, and their bitcoins will get delivered directly to their blockchain wallet, not Unocoin wallet.

I am working on bit maker but i don't think we can withdraw that amount, so how to go about that

Now you will have to create Wallet account in Indian wallet. It is up to you to choose which one. You can try Unocoin because it is legit, but fees can be issue of blockchain.

(11-13-2017, 11:42 AM)Yugocean Wrote: Now you will have to create Wallet account in Indian wallet. It is up to you to choose which one. You can try Unocoin because it is legit, but fees can be issue of blockchain.

I joined unocoin but i haven't verified it as yet  will check now

It is legit, this is why Unocoins got partnership with Blockchain which is first of cryptocurrency wallet. Others are zebpay and some more.

(11-14-2017, 11:20 AM)Yugocean Wrote: It is legit, this is why Unocoins got partnership with Blockchain which is first of cryptocurrency wallet. Others are zebpay and some more.

How can we use it on bitmaker as they don't accept block chain

Fees of blockchain is the reason perhaps, but you have to first knw which wallet bitmaker accept first, then we will try to find which one is available in India.