We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Between MSF and FFU
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Between MSF and FFU
Considering posting limits, grading points , forum themes, organisation and level of income monthly of income monthly which of these forum is more ok with you?

If you are talking between market street forum then I can't say the least for now. I'm still getting to know that site so probably after some weeks I can come back and answer this.

MSF has lower pay rate per post, if not mistaken,do correct me if I am wrong, and I have 40 post limits daily here,so FFU is better for me.

For far I cannot compare any site with ffu its much way better,easy to understand how things go and also the points are awarded in good manner.

(01-12-2018, 06:43 AM)tiada Wrote: MSF has lower pay rate per post, if not mistaken,do correct me if I am wrong, and I have 40 post limits daily here,so FFU is better for me.

What is th post limit on MSF. I have asked this question many times but no one has answered it yet.

(01-12-2018, 06:43 AM)tiada Wrote: MSF has lower pay rate per post, if not mistaken,do correct me if I am wrong, and I have 40 post limits daily here,so FFU is better for me.

cannot compare that soon and need to wait

have been posting in msf but I cannot see the number of points that i have accumulated but once I get enough time I'll check that site when and know everything.