Theme settings

We have a referral contest for you. Take part in the contest and earn more ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

BMF new rules
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

Today Mr B took away the daily login bonus. Now you will not earn anything by coming back daily.

Moreover, the post limit has been reduced to 3 posts per hour.
I can't say about others. But,  personally I'm not happy with this. What is your outlook?

NOT HAPPY. Already if we post more than 5, they are not credited, but if any post is removed, highest amount is deducted. Now limiting to 3 and no login bonus means low earning.

(11-11-2017, 07:55 AM)Yugocean Wrote: NOT HAPPY. Already if we post more than 5, they are not credited, but if any post is removed, highest amount is deducted. Now limiting to 3 and no login bonus means low earning.
Yes, this is my point. The earnings will definitely suffer a lot. Now I will have to keep coming back multiple times a day so as to meet my target.

Not happy but have to accept it. What to do? And, what can we do? I found my first 2 comments were not credited too, didn't what's wrong, maybe should wait and see.

I just realised how comes today I have not received the daily bonus I think he's trying to reduce the number of posts but indirectly.

Just noticed this too.I think he said the population is way too high to pay for too much posts per person. Well, I believe he understand better.

(11-11-2017, 11:25 AM)ruthmongare Wrote: I just realised how comes today I have not received the daily bonus I think he's trying to reduce the number of posts but indirectly.

I posted this type of thread on Fc yesterday to make all aware about that, we need to move on

(11-11-2017, 04:08 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 11:25 AM)ruthmongare Wrote: I just realised how comes today I have not received the daily bonus I think he's trying to reduce the number of posts but indirectly.

I posted this type of thread on Fc yesterday to make all aware about that, we need to move on
I agree that we have nothing in our hands. Maybe, we need to hunt for another well paying site in addition to the present ones we are working with.

Yesterday 2 of my posts were removed, I don't know which posts, but not those which were credited, I found those credited post safe. So I lost 50 coins for just wasting my time for BMF.

(11-12-2017, 10:03 AM)Yugocean Wrote: Yesterday 2 of my posts were removed, I don't know which posts, but not those which were credited, I found those credited post safe. So I lost 50 coins for just wasting my time for BMF.

Me too ..2 of my posts were deleted and I had to confront the admin to tell me which of my two posts have been deleted but he said the software that they are using deletes posts permanently and can't be visible.And I had only made 5 posts so I was just surprised how could they be deleted and have not made a double post. At times I do feel like my posts are always deleted mistakenly.