We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Avoiding Black hat SEO
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Avoiding Black hat SEO
What are some of the black hat SEO tactics. and how can one avoid them to get into the penalty of the SEO. What are some of the things need to be done to avoid the google's penalty to this. as google is very strict from the penguin about such penalty. what things one can do for the black hat SEO.

Well we can do something good and meaningful that is through google search and other search engine.
But if google is trying to extend this then the penalty involved should not associate with it

I have stopped using backlinks from non relevant forums and apges. so that should definitely help. I am also trying to find out if the social media can help without spam. so things are there for me to think on right now.

google is trying to extend this then the penalty involved......................

What type of penalty is involved here please kindly enlighten us and now I think that google have the best restriction on this issue so for this I stand that if restriction continue to be impulse then backlinks wont make it

Penalty here means the site goes out of search results. And this in turn makes it harder for the site to recover. I don't like this sort fo the methods so I don't use the black hat SEO methods. they are going to get your down eventually.

Write a post thoughtful and compel, doesn't reused the content again and again once you have submitted.

These are the black hat tactics.
Quote: Unrelated Keywords. ...
Keyword Stacking and Keyword Stuffing. ...
Tiny Text, Hidden Text, and Hidden Links. ...
Cloaking. ...
Doorway Pages or Gateway Pages. ...
Bait-and-Switch or Page Swapping. ...
Duplicate Content or Mirror Site. ...
Spam Blogs or Splogs.

Building links is a blackhat activity if you ask me, as you are going against Google's rules. The only way to get legitimate links is by earning them. Another blackhat activity is via PBN's.

Black Hat Techniques

Keyword Stuffing
Cloaking
Link Farms
Link Buying and Link Exchange Programs
Article Spinning
Doorway Pages

even these form can help you get a higher ranking in a short age of time, once a search engine catch that these black hat techniques are being used, it won’t take as far as a penalization comes into action. In the long-run, it really may not be worth the risk  since the results can be quite destructive to your site. This list doesn’t cover all black hat SEO techniques, but it should be noted that it would be best to avoid these methods. There are many ways to properly improve your website’s position in the search engine results page. Even if it may take some time, the results are long lasting and well worth the wait.