We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Avoid BHM in SEO terminology
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Avoid BHM in SEO terminology
Everyone wants to promote your website in such way that will give them first page in Google result. However using unethical (even legal) tricks, like BMH (Black Hat Marketing) is risky.

Black Hat Marketing, is the unethical search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, which designs a website in a way that it can be easily found on search engines.

This way will give your site one time result in Google search result, but Google can discover reason easily, and may ban your website from its search results forever.

I think some people pay a hefty amount to place there ads/websites at the top of the results so that it will have more coverage

(10-15-2017, 11:22 AM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: I think some people pay a hefty amount to place there ads/websites at the top of the results so that it will have more coverage

Yes, this is the SEO business, but usint the Black Hat Marketing will only result in losing the website, so better is to advertise in Google instead, or Google itself reject the website.

Yes,you are right about it.I have never try out this type of techniques,because it is not safe to use,and it will not do any good to your website.