We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Ask me @NomanProdhan & Give Your Suggestions !
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

Ask me @NomanProdhan & Give Your Suggestions !
(10-16-2017, 08:05 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote: Ah yes I see it now. Thank you. I just have to make this post long enough to be able to thank you  Clap

Thanks, it will help all of us to learn more about this website

So, we are going to have great things here in coming time !!! Will I get any new theme, though I like the current theme Big Grin

(10-20-2017, 11:32 PM)Binti Wrote: So, we are going to have great things here in coming time !!! Will I get any new theme, though I like the current theme Big Grin

No, we will not change the them but we may have some special design/layout for our VIP member and Staff member Thumbs Up

(10-21-2017, 07:56 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 11:32 PM)Binti Wrote: So, we are going to have great things here in coming time !!! Will I get any new theme, though I like the current theme Big Grin

No, we will not change the them but we may have some special design/layout for our VIP member and Staff member Thumbs Up

That would be great Sir. Thanks for this and i am hoping to see some drastic changes soon here