We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Ask me @NomanProdhan & Give Your Suggestions !
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

Ask me @NomanProdhan & Give Your Suggestions !
@Shompa , yes we can add a section for that. But you will need to wait till next community update. I hope you guys will give more suggestions. Thumbs Up

Thanks

This is the second time I have worked on ForumForU and I can honestly say it is 100% better than it was the first time round. It's lively now and full of discussion. I think it will go from strength to strength if it carries on the way it is  Big Grin

(10-15-2017, 01:42 AM)Sprite1950 Wrote: This is the second time I have worked on ForumForU and I can honestly say it is 100% better than it was the first time round. It's lively now and full of discussion. I think it will go from strength to strength if it carries on the way it is  Big Grin

I was not here when they were live firstly but i am glad to join them now and all credit goes to Raaman on Forumcoin, Ipol and @ Vidya

Is raaman part of FFU? I really didn't realise that. Does he have a different name here or is he just involved in the technical side?

You have told that we will get a community update. When we will get the update and will you change any rules here ?? Smile

(10-15-2017, 01:42 AM)Sprite1950 Wrote: This is the second time I have worked on ForumForU and I can honestly say it is 100% better than it was the first time round. It's lively now and full of discussion. I think it will go from strength to strength if it carries on the way it is  Big Grin
I will try my best to keep FFU strong, clean and better for you all. Thumbs Up I believe that if our member will stay with us then FFU will be the best community in future Big Grin

(10-15-2017, 10:32 PM)Vidya Wrote: You have told that we will get a community update. When we will get the update and will you change any rules here ?? Smile
Yes, we will have some updates here. Actually huge updates. Thumbs Up So, if I will realize that we need better rules then yeah I will modify rules. If everything will go well then we will have the update on November last week or December first week as I need much time to set the plan and do everything perfectly. May be 30+ days little much for you guys, but its too low for me as I need to work on it ! However, I hope you all will like our updates Big Grin

Thanks

(10-15-2017, 10:36 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
I will try my best to keep FFU strong, clean and better for you all. Thumbs Up I believe that if our member will stay with us then FFU will be the best community in future Big Grin

(10-15-2017, 10:32 PM)Vidya Wrote: You have told that we will get a community update. When we will get the update and will you change any rules here ?? Smile
Yes, we will have some updates here. Actually huge updates. Thumbs Up So, if I will realize that we need better rules then yeah I will modify rules. If everything will go well then we will have the update on November last week or December first week as I need much time to set the plan and do everything perfectly. May be 30+ days little much for you guys, but its too low for me as I need to work on it ! However, I hope you all will like our updates Big Grin

Thanks

Looking forward to see you those updates and hope we have other ways to get paid as well.

Is there a search function here? Sometimes when I am thinking of starting a thread I think I should look to see if someone has already asked the same question but sometimes there are too many pages to scroll through. It would be nice to have one.

(10-16-2017, 12:17 AM)Sprite1950 Wrote: Is there a search function here? Sometimes when I am thinking of starting a thread I think I should look to see if someone has already asked the same question but sometimes there are too many pages to scroll through. It would be nice to have one.

Yes, we have a search function. You can use our search function in any section. Please check the screenshot to know how can you use the search function.

[Image: Zf8C4Qyl.png]

Please let me know if you need more help

thanks

Ah yes I see it now. Thank you. I just have to make this post long enough to be able to thank you  Clap