Theme settings

We have a referral contest for you. Take part in the contest and earn more ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Ask me @NomanProdhan & Give Your Suggestions !
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed  more_vert

Hello guys
I hope you are enjoying your stay here Thumbs Up I am trying my best to make FFU better and bigger. As you can see we got some updates and changed site theme also. Personally I like this new theme and I believe that its better then the previous one. However, I am going to make more updates in coming days. May be we will have some community updates in next few months and will have some changes here.
I am happy that most of the FFU members are giving suggestion to make FFU better and bigger. Your feedback and suggestion will make FFU the best community !

From past several days I am noticing that many user have question and suggestion about FFU. Some of them sent me pm with their questions and I have tried my best to provide them answer within short time. But as you may know I am a student of Computer Technology and also have some offline life responsibility. For this reason sometime I take much time to answer user's pm.

I make this thread to hear from you about FFU and also for answering your questions. So, if you have questions and suggestions then please reply here and I will try to answer them.

Cheers..
Noman Prodhan

Actually most of the new member have questions about FFU. Some of them don't understand the system. However, I think now they can ask their questions here and you can help them as you always do.

I think I am pretty much expert about FFU Thumbs Up But just have curios to know why you use the "THE KING" badge ? Why you don't use it as your username ?? Smile Wink

Thanks for providing this platform. I want to see the maximum limit reset and user can withdraw whatever amount they want and please look at deduction fee as many are complaining of that. Also the condition of one time withdrawal in seven days is also a blockage in growth of the website. So i hope you consider these things soon.

That would be great. I am happy to see this major change here and @Rapid Action  already mentioned some changes to be made and i would like to add that if possible we need to have real time system as i am thinking that we will be having many great contests in the coming time

(10-11-2017, 11:53 PM)Vidya Wrote: Actually most of the new member have questions about FFU. Some of them don't understand the system. However, I think now they can ask their questions here and you can help them as you always do.

I think I am pretty much expert about FFU Thumbs Up But just have curios to know why you use the "THE KING" badge ? Why you don't use it as your username ?? Smile Wink
I also think that because you are an old member of FFU Thumbs Up
Actually my mom called me KING before. Because I was useless, I mean most of the time I was spending with computer games and just enjoying the time. So my mom told me that I am acting like I am a king and have lots of money. I will not need to study or job !!!!
But I now I am little changed and thought why not use the mom given badge Big Grin

(10-12-2017, 07:42 AM)Rapid Action Wrote: Thanks for providing this platform. I want to see the maximum limit reset and user can withdraw whatever amount they want and please look at deduction fee as many are complaining of that. Also the condition of one time withdrawal in seven days is also a blockage in growth of the website. So i hope you consider these things soon.
Actually I believe that there is nothing available unlimited. I know we don't have restriction for daily post limit but still have the withdrawal limitations. However, we will not reset it but yeah we will increase the amount form FFUC 550 to a higher amount Smile Thumbs Up

(10-12-2017, 10:29 AM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: That would be great. I am happy to see this major change here and @Rapid Action  already mentioned some changes to be made and i would like to add that if possible we need to have real time system as i am thinking that we will be having many great contests in the coming time
As you may know we are using MyBB forum script and also have free and paid plugins to run this community. It will possible to have real time statistics for contest but it will need much time. I will try to add this as soon as possible.

I will put your suggestions in our queue and will try to add them in next community update.

I hope you guys will give more suggestions Thumbs Up and also feel free to ask me any question, if you have !

thanks

My friends have already conveyed what i was thinking to say. Nice to see that you are working hard on it and you will soon see the fruit of it. Thanks

(10-12-2017, 08:19 PM)LEGEND Wrote: My friends have already conveyed what i was thinking to say. Nice to see that you are working hard on it and you will soon see the fruit of it. Thanks

Thanks for the compliment and I hope you guys will help to make FFU the best community Thumbs Up

(10-12-2017, 08:38 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 08:19 PM)LEGEND Wrote: My friends have already conveyed what i was thinking to say. Nice to see that you are working hard on it and you will soon see the fruit of it. Thanks

Thanks for the compliment and I hope you guys will help to make FFU the best community Thumbs Up

I am trying to. I am not that good with referring but will try to stick with this website and will try to help the newbies if they require

Hi KING Wink
Its good thing that you are taking suggestions from users and also answering their questions. Thumbs Up
Can you please add a section for PHP & MySQL programming ?? I think it will attract more programming students and learners.
I hope you will think about this.

(10-14-2017, 03:18 PM)Shompa Wrote: Hi KING Wink
Its good thing that you are taking suggestions from users and also answering their questions. Thumbs Up
Can you please add a section for PHP & MySQL programming ?? I think it will attract more programming students and learners.
I hope you will think about this.

I think you are right friend. That can help a lot as well and glad now we have a place to share our suggestions.