We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Are you a music lover?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Are you a music lover?
I am really a music lover since I like listening to some songs, It really feels great to have music.and I cannot imagine life without music.

Yes I like music I listen to a lot of different kinds of music only kind I will not listen to is rap music.

Yes, I am a music lover. Being a music lover wants a life that has shiny fragrance on it. While listening to music, it reduces my boredoms in life and sometimes I use it for my leisure. I easily fall in love whenever I listen to music, it feels like I'm not alone while listening to music, I would probably say that I can't live without it and I think that life without music means no color from the world.

Yes, I am the biggest fan of music. I like old Indian songs. My favorite singer is Kishore Kumar and Mohd. Rafi. I am also a big fan of the Michel Jackson. I cant live without music. I listen to the song every day. When I am very happy, I listen to songs of happiness and when I am sad, I listen to classical songs. All countries have their own music style. Classical music is considered to be the highest honor in India. It is also said that in ancient times the rain started by classical singing. I do not know how much truth is in this matter, but one thing is absolutely true that magic is definitely in music.