FORUM FOR U

Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good shared cPanel offshore hosting?
Hello friends,

I need 15GBs - disk space and 300GBs - bandwidth, cPanel.
The host should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
Have you ever heard of warez-host.com and their offshore cPanel hosting services?
Are they ok?
So, waiting for your recommendations?

I have been with warez-host.com for over a year and have been pleased so far.
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.
They are always there to help me!
Does the provider offer a free trial? Almost every provider offers at least a 30-day trial, but some offer longer terms – keep your eyes and ears open and take advantage of the no-commitment period to test every facet of the service.

Use the promo code SAVEON20S to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new shared hosting packages with Annually purchases.

Their uptime and service have both been spectacular. Warez-host.com features look unique:
- you get 100% guaranteed server resource allocation at all times.
- their support options: Live Chat, Phone Calls, Knowledge Base & E-mails.
I recently switched to warez-host.com from another hosting provider where the service was down for days at a time and they would not respond to communications. The support team is second to none. The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.
Now I have all i need and even more! Warez-host.com techs answer super fast and they really help when i need.
I am totally impressed with these guys. I just hope they don't grow too large and lose the foundation that is making them so impressive.
KVChosting.net and hostwinds.com services are worthwhile.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.