Theme settings

We have a referral contest for you. Take part in the contest and earn more ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Another Problem With Bitcoins earnings website
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

I joined the bitmaker application for a offer in market place on BMF and then i thought to give it a try and i was paid after a week. I got the reward in my Coin base wallet but i don't know how to withdraw or use that balance in any way.
I am still working on this app and expect to earn more but i am feeling confused at that.
can someone please help me out in this. Thanks in Advance

What do you know about bitmaker app? Is your problem solved by now? Will you advice me to go ahead with the app?

(11-11-2017, 06:17 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: What do you know about bitmaker app? Is your problem solved by now? Will you advice me to go ahead with the app?

I think Super Singh, asking us for help as he's not aware, even i am not aware about bit coins or bit maker

Coinbase do not work outside USA or Singapore, you cannot withdraw it, only thing to do is to invest in some site and earn there.

Once you have coins in coinbase you can only sell them to trusted exchanger in your country for direct payment in your currency or to other online exchanger for payment in dollar.

Dealing with bitcoin is really hectic and now am.hearing it doesn't work outside US.I then then you should invest the money in some other sites.

Not sure what you are talking about because bitcoin market capitalization is now more than the global coffee market and the best way to make money on it is to trade it. I also have noticed that many forex brokers like hotforex have now added this as a commodity against the USD or EUR. I also think that those who had made long buy trades are almost in huge profits now.

(11-12-2017, 02:19 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: Dealing with bitcoin is really hectic and now am.hearing it doesn't work outside US.I then then you should invest the money in some other sites.

Not really, if US dollar works outside US, then bitcoin too works outside US, but all will need their personal wallet.

(11-13-2017, 11:16 AM)Yugocean Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 02:19 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: Dealing with bitcoin is really hectic and now am.hearing it doesn't work outside US.I then then you should invest the money in some other sites.

Not really, if US dollar works outside US, then bitcoin too works outside US, but all will need their personal wallet.

Xapo is a better option for Indian users to cash out

Even i wasted some time in such websites, we are still not fully aware about it.