We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Adding Paypal Button?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adding Paypal Button?
If you want to add the paypal's donate button, what could be the process for it. I want to add the paypal donate button into my site. I have this site where I want to collect some of the donations and the funds. I have learned to understand some process of that. 

Do you know how exactly one can add the donate button to the website?

I think this service for it to work you need to contact paypal it is handle through their system .

Or you can as well seek help from the API develop system that is good

I can't make use of the API system because my programming is not that much advanced. So I have to find oout the mean in this and only do things that I can do effectively. that is what I can tell you.

Ok for this to work you need the help of API is that what you mean? I dont seems to understand the whole process but hopefully I think if you can seek paypal knowledge about this then success can be archieved

No the method I want to know does not require the paypal's API. And this is the option I am trying to find out. Because most of the website that has the paypal plugin is definitely good as well. Paypal button also requires some parameters too.

On the paypal website, you can find a page where you can generate different buttons such as Pay Now, Subscribe, and Donate, from there you can customize your button to your own desire. Once you're done with the button, there will be a code provided to you by paypal, you can paste that code on the front-end code of your website.

Yeah, I think there should be a button. There's a tutorial on paypal's website: paypal. com/bm/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donate-intro-outside

Donate button is allowed by Paypal, but this is for charity and not for your own use, unless your website requires to keep running.

(05-23-2017, 11:45 PM)shirofuji Wrote: On the paypal website, you can find a page where you can generate different buttons such as Pay Now, Subscribe, and Donate, from there you can customize your button to your own desire. Once you're done with the button, there will be a code provided to you by paypal, you can paste that code on the front-end code of your website.
This is a good explanation. I do usually see donate buttons on sites but frankly speaking, I have had no idea how they do that, but here you have shown us the way and it seemed like something which is not as hard as I thought. Do you have a website of your own with donate button?

(10-24-2017, 07:20 AM)chekdn Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 11:45 PM)shirofuji Wrote: On the paypal website, you can find a page where you can generate different buttons such as Pay Now, Subscribe, and Donate, from there you can customize your button to your own desire. Once you're done with the button, there will be a code provided to you by paypal, you can paste that code on the front-end code of your website.
This is a good explanation. I do usually see donate buttons on sites but frankly speaking, I have had no idea how they do that, but here you have shown us the way and it seemed like something which is not as hard as I thought. Do you have a website of your own with donate button?

Atlest not me, we do not have nything to ask people to donate us, there is no reason either to beg.