We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

A big hello from my side
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A big hello from my side
I have just registered in this forum. The place looks very exciting and I hope I have a great time here. I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences and at the same time I wish to increase my horizon of knowledge.

yeah its a very great place and we members make it more great. Welcome to this community. Are you a doctor by profession, Well, Nice to meet you

Hi @amitkokiladitya
Welcome to Forum For U. I believe that you will be able to learn some new things here and will make some good friends.
See you around Big Grin

Hi and Welcome to Forum For U. 
I am Mitu from Bangladesh. I hope you will learn and share new things here. Actually we all try to learn and earn here Thumbs Up 
However, good luck !!

Hello! welcome to FFU! I hope you enjoy your time hanging out to the site. Just like you I am also new here. Let us keep being active to the site to get more points! Smile

Thanks Kokil for joining this community from my referral, you will surely enjoy more at this place and you can easily learn more ways to earn online and can earn from here as well.

Welcome to FFU I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do here. I am almost to my very first payout here and I am really looking for to it.