We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

7th payment from citizen me app
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7th payment from citizen me app
Here is another payment from citizen app. Just wondering, is the pay rate of survey is standard for some countries? I just read on one discussions that there are some survey that pays higher than the usual.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congrats on your payment,I'm yet to join this app.I keep on forgetting will do this asap.I need to start making money with it.

I think that the pay rate is the same for all countries. I have seen proof of payments from several countries. Anyway congrats for your payment.

Congratulations on your payment. So are they sending daily payments and how many surveys in a day or week. Do they with other method?

(10-29-2017, 01:51 PM)LEGEND Wrote: Congratulations on your payment. So are they sending daily payments and how many surveys in a day or week. Do they with other method?

Yeah she;s doing pretty well and i am not even receiving any surveys from them

(12-01-2017, 05:22 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 01:51 PM)LEGEND Wrote: Congratulations on your payment. So are they sending daily payments and how many surveys in a day or week. Do they with other method?

Yeah she;s doing pretty well and i am not even receiving any surveys from them

I have never received any surveys from this app as yet

Congrats on your payment. I am not with this site  I have quite a few to keep up with right now that I am not joining anymore right now.