We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

65-yr-old dies while watching horror movie
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

65-yr-old dies while watching horror movie
Tiruvannamalai: In a shocking incident, a 65-year-old man died while watching a horror movie in a cinema theatre in Tiruvannamalai Town on Thursday night.
According to police, two persons, both native of Andhra Pradesh, had gone to watch the night show of the newly released horror movie -
- in Sri Balasubramaniar Cinemas in the town. While watching the climax of the movie, one of them complained of chest pain and fainted. He was rushed to the Old Government Hospital where the doctors declared him brought dead.
The paramedical staff in the hospital asked the person to take the body to the Tiruvannamalai Government Medical College Hospital on the outskirts of the Town for postmortem. However, he disappeared with the deceased's body. The police are inquiring with the auto drivers and lodges in the town to establish the identity of the deceased.

Read the real article here : timesofindia.com/city/chennai/65-yr-old-dies-while-watching-horror-movie/articleshow/52792653.cms

That is a shocking news indeed. I am guessing such stuff people have to watch out their blood pressure and the mind while watching or reading horror. that definitely messes up with the mind.

Yes I've heard that news before and it is absolutely shocking and creepy as well. Did they ever find the body? Or perhaps the driver? I think the movie that they have watched is Conjuring 2 if I wasn't mistaken. Watched that movie though and it's frightening, unlike the first one though but I think it is scary, and the fact that this sort of thing happened makes it even more scarier.