We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

5th payment from beermoney forum
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5th payment from beermoney forum
Here is my 5th payment from beermoney forum, just like my previous payout to the site, it was again a smooth transaction. I withdraw fo 10770 bmf which gave me exact 10$  on my paypal.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations on your earnings. You calculated well the PayPal fee. I am not on Beer Money forum but hearing a lot good about it from many days now.

(11-13-2017, 10:09 PM)LEGEND Wrote: Congratulations on your earnings. You calculated well the PayPal fee. I am not on Beer Money forum but hearing a lot good about it from many days now.

I heard about beer money forum but I don't know if I can earn on it as I don't have any experience of earning online

Congratulation, it is very kegit and me myself got my first 2k points and claimed them for 2 dollars, very legit indeed

(11-14-2017, 12:39 PM)Smiling King Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:09 PM)LEGEND Wrote: Congratulations on your earnings. You calculated well the PayPal fee. I am not on Beer Money forum but hearing a lot good about it from many days now.

I heard about beer money forum but I don't know if I can earn on it as I don't have any experience of earning online

Its better to collect the fee first so that we can plan better

Wow! Your 5th payment was $10. I knew you are doing great! Congratulations on your payment. This shows you are a great contributor to the BMF Community.

So far I only cashout once on BMF. I used my BMF coins to make deals to get referrals on other sites that have referral contest weekly. So I think it's more profitable that way than to cashout the coins. Although there's a gamble there because you don't know if you will win the referral contest.

(11-15-2017, 06:00 PM)Nerdonffu Wrote: Wow! Your 5th payment was $10. I knew you are doing great! Congratulations on your payment. This shows you are a great contributor to the BMF Community.

yeah she's a great asset to BMF and on here and FC as well and doing pretty well

Congrats, you indeed calculated well,maybe I should leave my cash to accumulate this way. At least PayPal fees will be less.

Congraton your payment. I hope you are on your way to many more there very soon. I am on my way to a cashout at BMF myself very soon.